Written by Administrator
Thursday, 17 April 2008 08:40
Our rating: License: Free to try
IThink offers a risk-free way to make decisions that drive business improvement.
iThink guides you and your business team through the creation of models that simulate business processes and scenarios; pointing out the impacts of a new procedure or policy, and offering opportunity to fix undesirable outcomes. Based on Systems Thinking, iThink models serve as "practice fields", showing you outcomes that could be painful, costly, or embarrassing if discovered in reality.
Use iThink to:
• Reduce the risk of policy or process change
• Identify key leverage points for improving business performance
• Build models that simulate your business
• Create what-if scenarios for decision support
• Develop shared understanding across functional teams