Our rating: License: Free to try
Easy-to-use, STELLA models provide endless opportunities to explore by asking "what if," and watching what happens, inspiring the exciting ah-ha moments of learning.
Thousands of educators and researchers have made STELLA the gold standard; using it to study everything from economics to physics, literature to calculus, chemistry to public policy. K-12, college, and research communities have all recognized STELLA’s unique ability to stimulate learning.
Use STELLA to:
• Simulate a system over time
• Jump the gap between theory and the real world
• Enable students to creatively change systems
• Teach students to look for relationships – see the Big Picture
• Clearly communicate system inputs and outputs and demonstrate outcomes